Kindle - Amazonの#1ベストセラーアイテム
以下は、Amazon.comのKindleベストセラーの一部です。 これらは旅行中にあなたと一緒に持っているのに完璧なものであるだけでなく、ベッドサイドの読書用の自宅のナイトスタンドでも、プレゼントギフトにも完璧です！ また、選択肢が非常に多く、あなたのリストにあるすべての人にとって完璧なKindleを見つけることができます！
それぞれの最新の詳細と特典を見るには、以下の各Kindle Eリーダーをクリックしてください！ 彼らはすべて素晴らしいとユニークな機能を持って、今すぐ利用可能な素晴らしいバンドルの提供があります！
**最速の発送**： Amazon Primeをお持ちでなく無料で試してみたい方は、RED Linkをクリックして30-day無料体験版を入手できます！ [アマゾンプライム30-DAY無料トライアル！]
Why Should You Buy a Kindle E-reader? Keep Reading!
I have a Kindle, and they are SO amazing! Personally, I like that I can read anything that I want and I can increase the font size so my eyes aren’t squinting to see tiny letters. But, here are LOTS of great reasons to own one:
- Highest resolution e-reader display XCHARX With twice as many pixels as the previous generation, Kindle Paperwhite has an improved high-resolution 300 ppi display for crisp, laser-quality text.
- No glare in bright sunlight – Unlike reflective tablet and smartphone screens, Kindle Paperwhite reads like paper.
- Read comfortably with one hand – Lighter than a paperback, comfortably hold Kindle Paperwhite in one hand for those times when you can’t put the book down.
- Charge monthly, not daily – Kindle Paperwhite won’t leave you tethered to an outlet. A single charge can last up to six weeks (based on a half hour of reading per day with wireless turned off and the light setting at ten).
- Won’t tire your eyes in the dark – Kindle Paperwhite guides light toward the surface of the display with its built-in front light—unlike back-lit tablets that shine in your eyes—so you can read comfortably for hours without eyestrain. Adjust your screen’s brightness for great reading in any light.
- Lose yourself in a book – By design, Kindle Paperwhite is purpose-built for reading and creates a sanctuary so you can lose yourself in a book. Unlike tablets and phones, Kindle doesn’t distract you with social media, emails, and text messages.
- Flip through books while saving your place – Page Flip makes it easy to find pictures, charts, maps and even your notes and highlights from different parts of a book. While you swipe to other pages or zoom out to see page thumbnails, Page Flip automatically saves the page you’re reading, pinning it to the side of your screen so you’ll never lose your place.
- Sharp, dark text – Enjoy text that reads like the printed page. Our fonts, such as Bookerly, have been hand-tuned at the pixel level for maximum readability.
- Export and share notes – It’s now easy to export notes and highlights from a book to your e-mail, so you can always have them on-hand for reference. Receive your notes both as an easily printable PDF that’s ready to bring to your book club, and as a simple file you can open in your favorite spreadsheet app.
- Read comfortably with one hand – Lighter than a paperback, comfortably hold Kindle in one hand for those times when you can’t put the book down.
- Lose yourself in a book – By design, Kindle is purpose-built for reading and creates a sanctuary so you can lose yourself in a book. Unlike tablets and phones, Kindle doesn’t distract you with social media, emails, and text messages
- Won’t tire your eyes in the dark – Unlike back-lit tablets that shine in your eyes, Kindle guides light toward the surface of the display with its built-in front light so you can read comfortably for hours without eyestrain.
- Learn more about a book before you start reading – With About This Book, see background information about the author, other books in the series, and more.
- Adjust your text size – Choose from eight text sizes to prevent tired eyes and keep you reading longer.
- Share your library – With Family Library, you and your family can access and easily share not only your own Kindle 図書 but also books from the linked Amazon account of a spouse or partner.
- In-line footnotes – With a single tap, read the complete text of each footnote without losing your place in the book
- X-Ray lets you explore the “Bones of the Book” – See all the passages across a book that mention relevant ideas, fictional characters, historical figures, places, or topics of interest. The X-Ray timeline view lets you easily flip through notable passages to remind yourself of what’s happened in the book, or navigate easily through images.
- Look it up instantly while you read – Smart Lookup integrates entries from The New Oxford American Dictionary with information from X-Ray and Wikipedia, so you can access definitions, characters, settings, and more without losing your place.
- Know how long it will take to finish that last chapter – Time to Read is personalized based on your reading speed, and is constantly updated as your speed and habits change. At a 一目, you’ll know how much time it will take to finish a chapter or book.
- Translate passages instantly – Tap any word or highlight a section to instantly translate it into other languages, including Spanish, Japanese, and more. Translations are provided by Bing Translator.
あなたはまた、これらの投稿が好きかもしれません： Amazonで最も人気のある農家の装飾のアイデア と トップ10ベビーギアのベストセラー